John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a new Epson WF-2760 all in one printer and for some

Customer Question

I have a new Epson WF-2760 all in one printer and for some reason It won't
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Epson WF- 2760 I bought it 04/2017. It was set up and then today it would not print off my computer. Barbara
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Apple imac
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I went to print a document and it wouldn't print it. I don't really no what was happening but it's been happening now and than. Barb
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just wish I new what was happening
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris