Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to figure out whether to buy a canon 1740if but the…

Customer Question
Trying to figure out...

Trying to figure out whether to buy a canon 1740if but the paper count is 27871 and wondering if that is to high

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Don't know how old it is

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is used, have no idea what system it was used on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

R u reading the messages i am sending??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/7/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris