Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I received an error code 388, Hp officejet 4630, windows, HP…

Customer Question
I received an error...

I received an error code 388

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Hp officejet 4630

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows, HP Pavilion 23

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

AI was having trouble printing, the spooler was the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a way to put everything back to the factory defaults

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/7/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris