Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't figure out how to print a PDF document formatted for…

Customer Question
I can't figure out...

I can't figure out how to print a PDF document formatted for 11x17" (ledger?) paper on my Brother MFC-4420DW printer. My operating system is Windows 10. Please help or direct me to instructions.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 2 years old. Model MFC-J4420DW.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. OS Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have never tried to do this before. The printer performs well on 8.5 x 11 paper. There were no problems before.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/7/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris