John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I can't figure out how to print a PDF document formatted for

Customer Question

I can't figure out how to print a PDF document formatted for 11x17" (ledger?) paper on my Brother MFC-4420DW printer. My operating system is Windows 10. Please help or direct me to instructions.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is about 2 years old. Model MFC-J4420DW.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC. OS Windows 10.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have never tried to do this before. The printer performs well on 8.5 x 11 paper. There were no problems before.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris