John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

When I put a sheet in printer to copy it is doing it very

Customer Question

when I put a sheet in printer to copy it is doing it very slowly and just going backwards and forwards over the same printing using first the colour and then finishing with the black .. how do I fix this .. and so very slow
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Epson XP410
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I am putting a sheet in the printer to copy .. it is printing ok from my computer
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: only the last twice that I have tried it .. and nothing happened just started to do it
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just would like it fixed if possible please
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris