Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My week old Epson xp-440 printer jams EVERY time i try to…

Customer Question
My week old Epson...

My week old Epson xp-440 printer jams EVERY time i try to print...I am using epson paper.HELP

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I bought it 2 weeks ago it is an EPSON XP-440

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Whenever i start a new print job i have to reload the paper or it jams

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/7/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris