Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer does not work, it shows up as a fax machine which…

Customer Question
My printer does not...

My printer does not work, it shows up as a fax machine which I do not have

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP10 Deskjet printer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Has been this way for three weeks have tried to reset to my printer but it will not reset

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/7/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

How is the printer connected to your computer?

via USB cable