Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My printer is not printing any document from my computer. it

Customer Question

my printer is not printing any document from my computer. it is printing items from copier. i have a MFC-J410W PRINTER
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: ITS APPROX 4-5 YEARS OLD. ITS A MFC-J410W BROTHER
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: ITS A PC. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY OS?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: A FEW DAYS. SINCE MONDAY
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: IS THERE A COST?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Printer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: NO THANKS!!!!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please right click on the Start button and select Control Panel. In Control Panel, select View Devices and Printers, listed under Hardware and Sound. Right click on the printer name and select Set as Default. Then, try printing anything.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>