Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I bought a HP 7650 printer to use with with my HP compueer

Customer Question

Hi I bought a HP 7650 printer to use with with my HP compueer running Windows 10. I need some help installing the printer cartridges.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I've installed a couple printers with it ... but I wouldn't say I'm expert.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: correction, it's a 7640 HP orubter,
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the exact model number of your printer? Is it HP Photosmart 7650?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
HP ENVY 7640
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

If you are trying to setup the printer for the first time, please go to the link below and watch the video. It has instructions to set it up for the first time.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-7640-e-all-in-one-printer-series/6617267/model/6617268/document/c04324958

Video for replacing the cartridges.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-7640-e-all-in-one-printer-series/6617267/model/6617268/document/c04326308

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>