Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer came up with the question: "Do you want to

Customer Question
My printer came up...

My printer came up with the question: "Do you want to connect with the Web?" I thought it meant do I want it to stay connected with the web that my computer is on...so I clicked yes on my printer. It then sent me a "CONGRATULATIONS!" that I am now web-connected and it proceeded to give me a new "printer e-mail address" and a printer claim code.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Since this then I have not been able to printe Anything from my computer to my printer. I don't WANT any of that web stuff--I misunderstood it's question, obviously!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am printing from a PC. I have an HP Envy 4520 printer. What do you mean by Operating system?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This happened about 1 week ago and I don't know what caused it to pop up--it just appeared on the little printer window.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be disconnected from the printer web site with printer e-mail***@******.***...claim code 754eom7242oas

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/7/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 11 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please right click on the Start button and select Control Panel. In Control Panel, select View Devices and Printers, listed under Hardware and Sound. Right click on the right printer name and select Set as Default. try printing again.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
I followed your instructin precisely without results. I STILL cannot print anything from my computer to my printer!
when will the Assistance be available to solve my problem?

Please turn off Web services by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04808536

Thank you.

Customer/p>
I just talked with AMEX to clarify with them the charge of $39 for the Technician to solve my problem. Please process and try again. Thanks

Thank you.

Customer/p>
It is now Friday morning, and after trying SEVERAL times yesterday and this morning and following all your instructiions, there is still NO CHANGE in my printer status---it still will not print out anything at all from my computer. I think you have already charged me for your services, so PLEASE try again to get my printer working .
Thank you.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>