Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

All of a sudden my Brother printer won't print. It says

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden my Brother printer won't print. It says innobella on the front

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Two years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since yesterday. Nothing unusual.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It takes lc101 ink if that helps date it. Nothing else

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/7/2017
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 8 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response

Is this a All in one printer model?

it is

Are you getting any errors when you try to print?

John, Computer Science Engineer