Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's printing lighter in the middle of color pages. I've…

Customer Question
Hi, it's printing lighter...

Hi, it's printing lighter in the middle of color pages. I've changed toners 3 times and it doesn't seem to fix problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

HP Officejet Pro X451dw..and 2 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing, I was printing as usual - I print a lot for my child's school-and it's been happening maybe 2 weeks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/7/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris