John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I'm trying to add my printer to my new computer, It says it

Customer Question

Hi, I'm trying to add my printer to my new computer, It says it doesn't recognize my printer
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Its a canon MG6320, and its probably 6 years
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just brought computer today and I need to print
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

First, make sure the printer is connected to your PC with its USB cable.

Then please click here to download the Windows 10 driver for your printer ===> http://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDEwMDAwNDMwNjAy&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

Then double click the downloaded file to start installing it. Follow the prompts to make sure the installation finishes.

Please do not forget to rate me. I get paid by JustAnswer.com only if I get a positive feedback. You won't be charged again. Also, let me know if you need more help, clicking REPLY.Thank you,JOHN

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
John I do not have a usb cable
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
anyone there?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm leaving now, because no one including John, goodby