Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Where can I download the software for the Canon PIXMAMG2920…

Customer Question
Where can I download...

Where can I download the software for the Canon PIXMAMG2920 printer, with the Apple Mac-Mini computer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon PIXMAMG2920 printer is abouy 1.5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

The Apple Mac-mini computer purchased about 4 months ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

There is no issue. The printer was running with a Windows PC and worked fine

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/7/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 1 year ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Download and install driver for your computer from the link below.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mg-series-inkjet/mg2920

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>