Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Where can I download the software for the Canon PIXMAMG2920

Customer Question

where can I download the software for the Canon PIXMAMG2920 printer, with the Apple Mac-Mini computer?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Canon PIXMAMG2920 printer is abouy 1.5 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: The Apple Mac-mini computer purchased about 4 months ago
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: There is no issue. The printer was running with a Windows PC and worked fine
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Download and install driver for your computer from the link below.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mg-series-inkjet/mg2920

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>