Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
First, setup wireless on the printer by following the instructions below.
1. Press Menu on the printer control panel.
2. Choose Network or LAN => WLAN => Setup Wizard.
3. If the message, Network I/F switched to Wireless appears, press OK to accept. The wired network interface will become inactive with this setting.
4. The machine will search for your network and display a list of available SSIDs wireless name. Press the Up or Down arrow key to choose your network, then press OK.
5. Enter your wireless password ***** and press OK. Make sure you enter the wireless password ***** because it is case sensitive.
If successful, Connected will appear briefly on the LCD.
After setting up wireless, follow the instructions below.
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
- Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
- Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the Printers & Scanners. window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.
Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.
If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.
If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!