John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am just rrying to put in a new ink cartridge for the first

Customer Question

I am just rrying to put in a new ink cartridge for the first time and don't know how to do it
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: Epson XP253 Just bought Epson ink cartridge 29 from Office Works
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Samsung computer . I am 87 and not technicological. Have opened printer but don't kow how to release casrtridge and replace with new one.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This is not an issue just want directions on how to remove existing cartridge and replace with a new one for the lst time since buying Epson Printer.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please confirm your Epson printer model: Is it the model XP-253? Or is it the model XP-325, or XP-255, etc.? Please check the model number carefully.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,