Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am just rrying to put in a new ink cartridge for the first…

Customer Question
I am just rrying...

I am just rrying to put in a new ink cartridge for the first time and don't know how to do it

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Epson XP253 Just bought Epson ink cartridge 29 from Office Works

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Samsung computer . I am 87 and not technicological. Have opened printer but don't kow how to release casrtridge and replace with new one.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is not an issue just want directions on how to remove existing cartridge and replace with a new one for the lst time since buying Epson Printer.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/7/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 11 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please confirm your Epson printer model: Is it the model XP-253? Or is it the model XP-325, or XP-255, etc.? Please check the model number carefully.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,