Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We have a Brother Printer J885DW, With a new router and

Customer Question
We have a Brother...

We have a Brother Printer J885DW

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

With a new router and modem, it knocked the wifi offline and I don't know how to restore it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Purchased March 2017

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I replaced the modem and the router

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 11 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

On the printer device, have you tried going to Settings > All settings > Network > WLAN > Setup Wizard and connect to your new modem/router's Wi-Fi / wireless network name?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is there any error or message?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,