Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

D 2345 prints for about 1/2 second, pauses for aboutr 30,

Customer Question
D 2345 prints for...

D 2345 prints for about 1/2 second, pauses for aboutr 30, prints !/2 sec., etc

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Hp Deskjet D 2345 s/n TH66E1506W model ?C9079B

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 7 Professional

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Worked fine until about 5 days ago Problem just popped up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have run print and scan Dr several times, says it found and fixed problem-but it hasn't.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/7/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Try this: go to

Start

Control Panel

Hardware section, Devices and Printers

and right-click on your printer's icon, then choose Properties.

In the Properties settings for your printer, look for a 'print directly to printer' option - enable that option, and click on OK until the Properties sheet closes, saving the changed setting.

See if print jobs thereafter are swifter.

(If you wish I can remotely connect to your machine and find the right option for you.)

tried fix , it now says printer not ready.
Printer wont't work at all now.
what next?
I am waiting for my response. What next? Not happy with delay or service.

What option did you change, exactly? I suggest going back and changing it back, first, to see if the printer will now work.

Changed under properties to print directly to printer.
I am not happy with the service from this company. I wish to cancel immediately.

I understand. I have passed your request to Customer Support at JustAnswer. Thank you for trying JustAnswer.

John, Computer Science Engineer