John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have anXP410 printer I cannot print .The meesage is" paper

Customer Question

I have anXP410 printer I cannot print .The meesage is" paper out.Load paper" I have ensured there is paper and that it is inserted correctly.What do I do to remedy?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: EPSON XP 410 About 4 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: iPad Not sure of OS it is relatively uptodate
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: About 7 days do not recall what happened just before
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Does the printer show any error message on its own display or indicators? or is the error only showing on your iPad? And, does the printer ever seem to be trying to feed in paper, but fail to do so?