Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

WHAT SIZE COLOR AND BLACK AND WHITE FOR MY 3500 CANNON, I DO…

Customer Question
WHAT SIZE COLOR AND...

WHAT SIZE COLOR AND BLACK AND WHITE FOR MY 3500 CANNON

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE. pROBABL 5 YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

RAN OUT OF INK

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST WHAT SIZE INK

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/6/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you give me the complete model number of your printer? 3500 is just a partial series number,

it may be a mg-3520 for example

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.