John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Not working I lost my main computer I am using a back up

Customer Question

not working I lost my main computer I am using a back up computer and the printer will not work
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: wf 2520 dont know how old it is
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: o my really
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i dont know
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no so you dont know ok
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Are you running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 on the backup computer? Is the printer connected directly or wirelessly now?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
7 pro
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 month ago.

It looks like your remote assistance request did not go through for some reason. Could you please get any payment hold cleared up with your bank, and then update your payment method one more time?

We will then go ahead with a secure remote session; thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 month ago.

Please open up the following link now:

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-WF-2520/s/SPT_C11CC38201

Scroll down and download the "Drivers and Utilities combo package"; open/run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen prompts to install your printer accordingly.

Does this resolve your issue with printing? Keep me posted; thank you.