Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I get printer is in error mode. Canon3200wireless. Pc. About…

Customer Question
I get printer is...

I get printer is in error mode

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon3200wireless

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 11 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Was there any change recently to your computer or internet service / internet modem / router device that may have caused the printing issue?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your PC computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

What's the make / model of your internet modem / router device(s)?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

I got a new router from verizon

Thank you. To confirm, the printer first stopped working when you got a new router from Verizon.

Do you happen to have a USB printer cable?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

I don't have any money right now

That's okay. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ydh9odv4
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ydh9odv4
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.