Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My hp officejet 7610 doen't give me an option to print a3…

Customer Question
My hp officejet 7610...

My hp officejet 7610 doen't give me an option to print a3 paper

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2013 its hp officejet 7610

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Its pc, windows 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I can't tell because I have 2 same printers of the same model, one in the office one at home, there one in the office I can print a3 papers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Its only that option of not showing a3 on the home printer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/6/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

lets go through together

Operating system you are ruining?