Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Keeps giving me the message paper jam in tray one, cannot…

Customer Question
Keeps giving me the...

Keeps giving me the message paper jam in tray one, cannot see any jam paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

CLP-415NW about 2 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC 64bit HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Had a paper jam in back door , which I cleared but I had to remove the DRum mech

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I replaced paper with new , also I was trying to double side print that's what cuased the original jam at back

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/6/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.