John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Keeps giving me the message paper jam in tray one, cannot

Customer Question

Keeps giving me the message paper jam in tray one, cannot see any jam paper
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: CLP-415NW about 2 years
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC 64bit HP
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Had a paper jam in back door , which I cleared but I had to remove the DRum mech
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I replaced paper with new , also I was trying to double side print that's what cuased the original jam at back
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.