Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

ITS THE SCANNER NO SCANNING TO THE COMPUTER, HP Office Jet…

Customer Question
ITS THE SCANNER NO...

ITS THE SCANNER NO SCANNING TO THE COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP Office Jet Pro8600

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Dont Know my wife said it was on Scanning to a Flash Drive

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

IT will scan from the computer to printer but visa versa

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/6/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris