Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I don't know the name of the network it's asking me for in…

Customer Question
I don't know the...

I don't know the name of the network it's asking me for in order to continue with the set-up.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Hp office jet pro 7744

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Well, I went to settings, then to the wizard as instructed and then it asks me for the networks name. which I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Ohhhh you can do that ?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/6/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Are you trying to set up your printer in a "home" network?