Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson es-400 error when i open software- "scanner in use or…

Customer Question
Epson es-400 error when...

Epson es-400 error when i open software- "scanner in use or unavailable. please wait."

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Es-400 less than 6 months old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc w10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No clue

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/6/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

when was the scanner working fine the last time