Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I purchased an laptop earlier this year and I LOVE it.....

Customer Question
Hello! I purchased an...

Hello! I purchased an laptop earlier this year and I LOVE it..... However, I has stopped working! The only thing I have noticed is that the battery tends tp get very warm and now it does not seem to be able to hold a charge... This being said... please note that I am NOT a tech wizard, Thanks, ***** ***** Bull***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

1(***) ***-****

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is not a printer... it's a laptop, I'm going to run and get the paper work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It seemed to get slower, and I got some pop up ads trying to get me to buy disk cleaners, although I have very diligent about running all of my maintenance prorams

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's a HPx2 detachable contract # is FHI57675253855

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/6/2017
Technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Is it possible to remove the battery?

If you can remove the battery, try powering it up with just the AC power supply and no battery installed to see if it will start. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Dan, Computer Support Specialist