Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do i replace the toner cartridge in my Brother HL 20…

Customer Question
How do i replace...

How do i replace the toner cartridge in my Brother HL 20 laser

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Make is Brother model is HL 20

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Prints are getting faint

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No - I just want instructions for removing and replacing toner cartridge.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/6/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris