Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a fuji DL 650 have an error no. W-9901. Says check if…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a fuji DL 650 have an error no. W-9901. Says check if there is any paper remaining inside the printer and click ok. There is no paper remaining but I can't resolve the problem. Any ideas?? Cheers

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of the printer?

Fuji DL 650 Drylab Frontier

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. Win 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just bought the printer second hand. was working before it was shipped. This is the first time I have ran it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/6/2017
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

In some cases the error can be cleared by opening the printer and going through the motions of clearing a paper jam so that the printer sensors detect that you have opened the printer and "cleared the paper jam" even though there is no paper stuck in the printer. So next please open and close each component of the printer, then power down and power up the printer and let me know if that clears the error.

Thanks,

David.

Do you still need assistance?