Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to print from my computer and keep getting

Customer Question
I'm trying to print...

I'm trying to print from my computer and keep getting messages that the printer is in error mode. How do I print?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Workforece WF 7620, less than a year old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just tried to print baseball tickets for tonight a few minutes ago; it wouldn't print

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, my parking pass was missing, so the Royals sent me an email with the parting permit. It won't print either. Haven't tried anything else, but I'd like to be able to print anything I need to without having to contact you again.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/29/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 11 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

After a 3 day try, the Geek Squad got my printer working this morning. Please cancel any bill or membership; I don't recall doing business with you, and I'm not sure who you are.
The Geek Squad finally got my printer working this morning. Please cancel any bill and membership. I don' recall being quoted any price before. Thanks.

Great. I was waiting for you a couple of days, so that I could help you quickly. I replied back to you two days ago. Did you see my response two days ago? But I'm glad you got it working now. Do you have any other computer question / issue I can help you? If no, I will cancel this for you. If you need help with any other computer question / issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you for the update.