VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

My Epson wf-3620 was offline and in an effort to get it back

my Epson wf-3620 was offline and in an effort to get it back online I tried downloading updates thinking it would help...it did not
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2 years old ..Workforce WF-3620
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just today.. tried printing and could not... was told printer was offline
JA: Anything else you want the printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello, and thank you for using JA for your support needs. Sorry to hear of the issue. Were there any storms of note in your area recently?

Also, I wanted to ask. Does it power on at all? If so is there an error message displayed?

VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience: I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No storms...no trouble with power. I think existing software got messed up when I downloaded updates.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
When will secure remote assistance be available?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have I lost you?

Hi there. My name is*****'m sorry that you've had to wait. I will be assisting you via SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE today.

Please click the link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9304c33f-3aab-4169-a0f7-cb0bfe17f125

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!

I apologize. The link that I provided is not valid. Please use this link instead:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=29c7b263-7200-424c-b77a-fae470a6a767