Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have encountered a small problem with my printer, my

Hi, I have encountered a small problem with my printer, my computer crashed and lost everything so I need to reload the information on the disk which has since disappeared, is there any other way to load the information onto my computer so i can do what brother does best.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 12 10 18 months
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: in the last couple of days
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?

What was the small problem with your printer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
MFC-J8800W
I seemed to have misplaced the disk and I am unable to use all the facilities like scan to file

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c4a97fef-39bc-4981-be1d-c894b1ae6b65
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. In the future, the printer's driver / software download is at

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=au&lang=en&prod=mfcj880dw_us_eu_as

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.