Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't print as there is no print icon & can't find one,

I can't print as...

I can't print as there is no print icon & can't find one

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

MG2560 Canon Pixma have just bought

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Microsoft Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Connected it yesterday can't print as I said no icon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Some how I have deleted all the stuff on the screen as rhat didn't have print icon. Is it necessary to have all that back on the scren as it takes a lot of space

8/20/2017
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you having issue with printing emails, web pages, documents, pictures, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Are you able to printing anything else at all?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this web page.

Are you able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

I can print from the printers glass. I can't find an icon for printing on the screen. As I said I accidently deleted a big icon thing that told me nothing. That didn't have an icon

Thank you. Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

I am using Windows 7 You can do a remote session I am here now

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=480e7389-3c58-48fb-93f1-c086f72ff0ff
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/yb2njpbk
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Connected, working on issue. Thank you.

I've helped via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.