Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers
22727371

I have a HP ENVY 7640 printer that is not printing at all

I have a HP ENVY 7640 printer that is not printing at all even from the computer. Can this be fixed or do I need to buy a new one.
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.
What is the operating system of your computer?
for example windows/mac
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Windows

Please click this link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1b86b783-36f9-4c28-a9be-3142e892747a

Then click the green "I Agree" button.

Then download and run the Elsinore Screen Connect.

Please let me know if you are finding any difficulty in connecting.

You have run the Elsinore Screen Connect file > only downloading won't help.

*You have to run the Elsinore Screen Connect file > only downloading won't help.

Please click on the blue link above and then you will be redirected to the secure remote session page. There you will see a green "I Agree" button > click on it to download the "Elsinore Screen connect" file > once the file downloads > run the file to setup the secure remote session.

Please let me know if you are facing any difficulty in setting up the remote session. We will go for another remote tool.