Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I'm trying to set up my new canon pixma mg7720 printer. I

I'm trying to set up my new canon pixma mg7720 printer. I followed the instructions to go to canon.com/ijsetup but I can't find the download setup file
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?
Customer: I don't know how old it is. I bought it through Amazon. This is the firsr time I've tried this
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't done any troubleshooting. I've been trying to find the setup file on line but I'm having trouble
JA: Anything else you want the camera expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Your computer, is it an Apple Mac or Windows PC ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Apple imac os10.9.5

Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

If you are talking to me from your Mac now, then just click this link -> http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3707ecb8-c2f3-464b-88ab-66fea97270ea&Type=Java

Follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named Elsinore will be downloaded. Then open the Elsinore file you see there. You can also open it from Downloads

(If you don't see the downloadedElsinore file, then click on the Finder icon on dock, then click on Go menu and select Downloads. This will bring Downloads folder. Now you see a file named "Elsinore" file there. Double click on it to open)

If you get any security error, then go to Apple menu, choose System Preferences and choose Security and Privacy. Then click Open Anyway button or choose "Anywhere" option there (after unlocking the lock). The reconnect to remote using the above steps again

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.

If you are unable to connect via above method, then try this

Click this link -> https://www.fastsupport.com/328150704

Follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named Citrix Online Launcher or GotoAssist opener will be downloaded. Then open the Citrix Online Launcher GotoAssist opener file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher or GotoAssist opener application. You can also open it from Downloads. Open Citrix Online Launcher or GotoAssist opener file. Allow permission to connect or Join session if asked.

(If you don't see the downloaded Citrix Online Launcher or GotoAssist opener file, then click on the Finder icon on dock, then click on Go menu and select Downloads. This will bring Downloads folder. Now you see a file named "Citrix Online Launcher.dmg" or "GotoAssist opener " file there. Double click on it to open)

Issue resolved via remote support ! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,