Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

It will not print just tells me to contact you! HP Officejet

It will not print just tells me to contact you!
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: HP Officejet Pro 8620
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Dell laptop
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: do not use it very much yesterday try printing a sheet and the note came up then today try making a copy and the same thing came up
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: last time I printed anything was more than a month ago!

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please tell me the complete error code/number showing on the printer itself?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
HP instant ink problem
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My printer email is:***@******.***

Thank you for confirming,

that is a service through HP, and most likely a billing matter that you are out of ink and they need something from you in order to ship you new ones. You would have to contact HP directly for that, it is not something that can be fixed by a remote support session.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Does the ink dry up if not used I have not printed very much?
ink dries out from not being used and the printer also uses up ink during routine cleaning and maintenance processes which happen automatically even when not printing. Really you just need new ink to move forward. You don’t have to buy it from up you can order it on amazon or purchase at target OfficeMax etc.
Nathan, Engineer
Experience: Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.

This is Rob. My number is ***** the secure section

this is a link we can use if you want me to remote in

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5b9acb0e-854d-4a4a-b0ea-d3288dd9fc62

or if you want to just give me a call first we can see what we can sort out that way first.