Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't print any thing EXCEPT alignment page over &

I can't print any...

I can't print any thing EXCEPT alignment page over & over...I'm running out of ink & paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hp deskjet 6050a all in one j6ll series which I believe I was told you no longer support

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just started..had trouble with it yesterday...same thing but I unplugged it & it was fine..I could print. unplugging it tdy hsn't worked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

8/15/2017
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you get the alignment page, when you try to print something?

no...it will tell me alignment page not recognized or something to that effect. It started printing shortly after I emailed you, then I ran out of ink & I'm back to square one with the alignment crap again after replacing the ink cartrige

Ok, after the alignment page prints, do you try to scan that page and align the printer?

I don't need any further assistance...I got it fixed myself. I better only be charged the $5/ or less and not more for other services
Robert M., Consultant

you have to put the alignment page on the scanner and go to the next step

it should say how to align it on the scanner flat bed

Robert M., Consultant