Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Inter out of error state? Workforce w2650. 1 year old, Of…

Inter out of error...

Inter out of error state?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Workforce w2650. 1 year old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Of windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

1 hour duration. Nothing happened that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

I think a printing task stopped in the middle of a page.

8/15/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Josh, Technician
Still will not print. Four documents that I asked for show in the printer. But they don't say that they are printing.
Robert M., Consultant

This is Rob. I will be doing your secure remote session

Please go to this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c6c8f9f7-30eb-458f-95d8-976959c8f2c7

It will allow you to download AND PLEASE RUN a piece of software called elsinore screenconnect

that will allow me to do the remote

when you have done that please call me at the number in the secure section

thank you.