Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson XP330 need a operation guide, We bought it a few

Epson XP330 need...

Epson XP330 need a operation guide

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We bought it a few months ago XP-330

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Stand alone not connected to a computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We are using it for copying

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

I want to set the printer back to standard printing

8/15/2017
Sjena1982
Sjena1982, Engineer

Hi ,

Welcome to Justanswer .

You can get the guide from below link .

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd4/cpd43288/index.html

Thanks

Satchi

Sjena1982
Sjena1982, Engineer
I don't want to pay $33 for a simple answer
No more help is needed