Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer said install new cartridge, I did and its not moving…

Customer Question
Printer said install new...

Printer said install new cartridge, I did and its not moving it is stuck on right side message keeps saying remove and reinstall the indicated ink making sure it is correctly installed then touch ok. I have done that 6 times and nothing HEPL

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Hp envy 5660

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I can open lid but the only message I get is the one I just sent

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I cannot print

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/7/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Open the lid

On the touchscreen, you should see Change Ink in the bottom right hand corner of the touchscreen. Touch it and the ink carriage will move across.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.