Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Second opinion] How do I get my printer to scan (Model

Customer Question
Second opinion] How do...

Second opinion] How do I get my printer to scan (Model Office Jet Pro 8710)

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HE OFFICE JET PRO 8710

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

It is not a problem, I have never used SCAN before and don't know how to access the function?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It has been a while but don't know exactly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks for your help.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/7/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen