Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am unable to print from the rear cassette. An error keeps…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to print from the rear cassette. An error keeps coming up...2114. This has been going on for a week now.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Canon TS9020

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Compaq computer PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I don't understand Operation System

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

This is all I can think of right now. I'm really not a pro when it comes to computers

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/7/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?