Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is printing solid black pages, using all colors.

Customer Question
Printer is printing solid...

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Just made a photocopy and same thing happened. WF-4630 Pro

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

That is it. Thanks,

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/7/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

If you try to make a copy directly from the glass (test both black only and color modes), how do those come out?

John, Computer Science Engineer