Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I down load Edson wf4630 printer so I can use it from…

Customer Question
How do I down...

How do I down load Edson wf4630 printer so I can use it from the ipad

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your WF4630: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never have from the iPad

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/7/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Print with AirPrint

1. Open the app you want to print from.
  2. To find the print option, tap app’s share icon, or , or tap . If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
  3. Tap or Print.
  4. Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
  5. Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
  6. Tap Print in the upper-right corner.

Please remember when we are dealing with this kind of issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the provided troubleshooting step does not help or work don't be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.