Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP Officejet Pro L7580 will not print when issued a command…

Customer Question
HP Officejet Pro L7580...

HP Officejet Pro L7580 will not print when issued a command from my printer. However, it will scan. Also, the printer functions normally from another printer on the network.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

8-10 years old. I just stated the exact model in the previous message.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The problem began about 3 months ago. I re-installed printer drivers.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/7/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Are you trying to print from a PC or mac?

PC
For now, I don't want a remote connection. I'll try to follow your instructions.
Oh yes, PC and Windows 10 Pro, with the lastest upgrades.
Serge, are you still helping me?

It depends on the error message, and since it will take a long time to go over this chat, i will leave this question open to another expert