Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Having trouble setting up wfi Epson printer to roure. Asus…

Customer Question
Having trouble setting up...

Having trouble setting up wfi Epson printer to roure

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Asus chromebook

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Need ip address for devices it seems like the printer is recognized but will not print.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/7/2017
Technician: TD White, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
TD White
TD White, Computer Hardware Engineer

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

Can you provide me the model of Epson Printer you are seeking to set up?

Have you already loaded any driver software for your printer?

Would you be open to allow me to provide a Remote Assistance Session with you? As a long time Epson user myself I'm sure I can help you resolve your printer set up request.

Thanks, ***** ***** forward to your response.

-TD

Epson WF-2760
Yes you can use remoe access

Thanks for your response and request for a JustAnswer Remote Assistance session.

Please click the link below in order for our remote session to begin:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5e6342bf-61fb-4be5-a91f-ec53497ab55a

I look forward to joining you shortly!

Regards,

TD

Just checking in with you to see if you received the link Secure Remote Assistance I send you.

I am currently in an open session, waiting for you to join.

If you are unable to join this session, just let me know and I will send you a new link.

Thanks!

-TD