Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I need to print a picture, my option of a 4x6 isn't…

Customer Question
When I need to...

When I need to print a picture, my option of a 4x6 isn't there - only a full page and a v4 (what is that?) I have had the Artisan Printer for about 5 years. We recently insttalled a new modem/routerl. Since then, I have not been able to get thee options I used to get for printing.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have tried, but can't update it.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/7/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?