Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Looking for HP Officejet 5740 operating manual, 2 years, PC…

Customer Question
Looking for HP Officejet...

Looking for HP Officejet 5740 operating manual

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I never used the manual. Now can't find it.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/6/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

I can send you an electronic (.pdf) copy of the manual which you can read on your computer, save, or even print if desired. Will that work for you?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.