Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Every now and then, the blue light at the start button and…

Customer Question
Hi Every now and...

Hi Every now and then, the blue light at the start button and the ***** *****ght at the status button blink at the same time. This disables the printer. Don't see anything that tells me why??

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

WF 4630 about 3 months old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since I started using it. Nothing being done before this happens. Just that printer is on and unattended

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

NO that's it thank you

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Cancel my request
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/6/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Were you able to resolve the issue, or do you still need help?